RTTNsib is a project implemented by Innovation center Koltsovo. RTTNsib aims to promote technological developments of Novosibirsk region and Siberian companies and organization.
The Autonomous non-profit organization “Innovation center Koltsovo” (ICK) is one of the basic elements of innovative infrastructure of the science town Koltsovo, located in Novosibirsk region.
The mission of ICK is an assistance to growth and development of science-intensive business in the science town Koltsovo; assistance to research organizations and innovative companies in promotion of their developments in Russia and abroad.
ICK activities include:
- technology transfer and commercialization;
- international partners search services;
- territorial marketing;
- innovation consulting and marketing services;
- financial analytics services (including business planning and capital investment project);
- integrated support of innovative companies and projects, including business incubation.
ICK is a founding member of Russian technology transfer network, member of EEN-Russia.
For more information about ICK, please visit our website: ick.ru
RTTNsib is an independent project, created in 2002. Since then we have prepared and published more than 300 technological offers and requests of the Siberian companies. They generated more than 250 expression of interest and resulted in 40+ technological agreements.