Production technology for meat bioproducts with the use of dairy probiotic fermentation
||Active until 15.02.2019|
|Profile code: 4233||Technology offer|
Russian innovation company has developed meat bioproducts manufacturing technology. The technology uses liquid or dry ferment with kefir and particular strains of lacto- and bifidobacteria. The technology is industrially implemented. The company is looking for partners for joint production of dry ferment for meat bioproducts. Dry ferment will be used for meat bioproducts manufacture in the partner's country.
The Russian company developed meat/sausage bioproducts that have a longer shelf life and prevent atherosclerosis and obesity, due to the use of complicated fermentation of meat raw material by symbiotic complex of specially patented probiotic acidophilic and bifidobacteria.
Multispecies microbial symbiosis in the ferment has a high-sided enzymatic effect and demonstrates acid resistance in the gastrointestinal tract. During the multi-stage process of interaction between the ferment and meat substrates, harmful substances are neutralized: nitrites, antibiotics, heavy metals, etc. Useful complexes are formed in such a way that can inhibit the development of a wide range of harmful microorganisms and can prolong shelf life. Special complexes of strains of probiotics reduce the amount of harmful low-density lipoproteins (LDL) and increase the amount of useful high density lipoproteins (HDL).
The bioproducts are also enriched with kefiran, a microbiological synthesis product, in the amount of 20 mg/100g. Kefiran was discovered by Japanese scientists in the late 1980s. They also discovered anti-tumor properties of kefiran.
The meat bioproducts were tested on the market of Russia, and were highly estimated by consumers as affordable functional product. The meat bioproducts (so far of 2 types) are produced since early 2015. Wide assortment of products (30 items) is developed and ready to be introduced to the market.
1) New efficient probiotic strains with increased acid resistance. The used strains are recommended by the national organ of certification for the use in functional and prophylactic food products. Those strains are universal for all ages; their efficiency was confirmed by many years of preclinical and clinical trials.
2) multiple stage meat processing with complex fermented dairy. With regular consumption, the ferment favors normalization of low-density lipoproteins, which, when increased, cause atherosclerosis and obesity. The ferment also enriches meat bioproducts with protein and vitamins B.
3) Meat bioproducts form bacteriostatic complexes. These complexes can suppress harmful microorganisms during storage. These bacteriostatic complexes favor preservation of useful propertie
Main offer's advantages
1) The ferment can be used for manufacture of non-yeasted bread (as preliminary studies showed).
2) The bioproducts are unique because they are enriched with kefiran - a microbiological synthesis product. It strengthens the functional properties of the product.
Current stage of development
Already on the market
Property right comments
The technology has 2 patents (obtained in 1996 and 2002) and 2 trademarks (registered in 2013) valid until 2023. Production technology is protected as know-how.
Food - agro industry
Developers have 20 year experience of biotechnology development, a range of bioproducts on the market. Products are on the market in Russia.
Type of collaboration sought
Joint Venture Agreement
Russia ; Ukraine ; Belarus
Partner can be a biotechnology company with capabilities and experience in industrial lyophilization for dry ferment production. Dry ferment will be used for manufacture of meat bioproducts in the partner’s country.
Since export of components for dry ferment is complicated, the project intends manufacture of dry ferment in Russia with further export of it to the partner’s country in order to produce meat bioproducts.
If you are interested in this project, please leave information about yourself here: